Selasa, 16 April 2013

District sales manager 1 Page Business Plan

Solar sales Business Plan

District sales manager 1 Page Business Plan



Overview

District sales manager has a clear business objective to develop, produce, promote and distribute Solar sales products and services.

These products and services have been developed over 3 with a core focus on addressing the key customer problem and associated opportunities.

The Business Objectives

As a key component of our growth strategy we consider it critical to identify and outline our business objectives, and
 align these objectives with clear and measurable development milestones.

Our key long term business objective is to acquire new customers. Customer acquisition is considered to be the critical activity and we are seeking to grow the number of customers. We understand that customer growth could be at the expense of profitability, and that there is a cost associated with customer acquisition. Our long term objective is to build a clear customer acquisition process.

The Customer

District sales manager has been created with a clear focus on the needs of our customers. Through a structured customer discovery process, we have validated the key customer problem as Managing my team I will encounter problems, most can be solved with logical thinking and walking through the solution with the solar specialist.. This is a critical issue for our selected target market of Referral networks.

The Value Proposition

District sales manager is uniquely positioned to deliver value to Referral networks.

"District sales manager will I help customers save money on their utility cost by going solar for $0 money down. Solar is cleaner, cheaper and greener. I s."

In order to be deliver on this value proposition, we The reason why me, is because of my track record. Not only have I signed 2 mega watts nearly and have 300 plus installs, but I constantly show leadership throughout the sales floor. Good or bad in opinions people follow and Listen to what I say and do. I have a lot of trust and people do what I say and do. Besides leadership I have the ability to train and coach anyone. From the beginning I have trained employees like Jeff Peterson, kris Morgan, bobby romitti etc all have gone above my expectations.. This capability has taken considerable time and resources to develop and forms the cornerstone of our competitive advantage.

Competitors

We have a number of competitors within the Solar sales market. We consider our key competitors to be: In the DSM role I'm similar to kris Morgan and probably more like Cody in the way I manage and act. Although will and Sean have their strengths in software I feel I'm more similar to kris and Cody.. Our understanding of these competitors has been used to refine our strategy and value proposition. We believe that we can compete effectively with My ability to listen and use psychology with my team is my greatest asset. I can change and adapt to any situation and have followers in any aspect. May it be cpf or sun run I have shown that I'm the front runner for change and will always support it. I have shown this time and time again and have brought others to follow and succeed. Like josh davis.


Key Strategies

Over the next 6 months our focus will be to Appoint a diverse team where some are self sourcing solar deals on the side and some are growing their business from the start by answering and calling into data bases. If I'm giving a team of five veterans and five rookies I will have to manage these two scenarios. 1st would introduce new referral ways for vets to earn new business. Example would be using mail chimp, constant contact, monthly follow up calls, referral kit start up and build b2b referrals with monthly and quarterly promotions. 2nd item would to teach and coach up the rookies into building a business pipeline that is giving leads constantly. Utilizing their time and working with them on time management skills. . This task will be undertaken in the context of our broader strategy to By 90 days I will have all my team doing 10+ solar deals a month having 40% come from referrals each month and 60% coming from marketing with 50% being in house to maximize profitability for the company and most importantly covering their motivational goals of high income. With the rookies I will have determined if A. They meet the grade and B. if they do pass then they will be right there with the veterans doing 10 deals. .

These strategies are a tactical implementation of our overall business goal as outlined above.

Milestones

Measurement of the successful implementation of our strategies will be governed by measurable development milestones. The milestones that will be achieved over the next 2 years are:

30 day establish everyone's goals and motivation in life and work
60 days have everyone on that target plan, if not then plan a strategic way to get back


About this document
Solar sales Business Plan
This document was created by Matt of District sales manager using the 5 minute Busine
ss Plan App. This technology and approach is powered by HyperQuestions.





  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar